CIB CAO Recovery & Resolution Team –Project Manager and Governance Associate
Locations: Bournemouth / London
Recognizing the need to strengthen management and coordination of regulatory initiatives across the CIB Chief Administrative Office, the CIB CAO Recovery & Resolution team was established in 2017. This team is responsible for providing interpretative guidance and delivering global CIB CAO-wide regulatory commitments, with specific emphasis on support for firm wide Recovery & Resolution planning; and facilitating development and delivery of operational governance structures to support on-going commitments.
Scope of the team is based around supporting emerging regulatory initiatives; developing appropriate responses to ongoing regulatory commitments; managing responses to regulatory data and information requests; and maintaining effective global and regional CAO governance structures.
Roles within the CIB CAO Recovery & Resolution team will require understanding of the end-to-end business model at sub-Line of Business level, knowledge of the functional groups involved in supporting delivery and the key stakeholders associated with regulatory requirements. Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership and project management skills, combined with both the ability to work independently, as well as contributing more broadly across the team, helping to set and deliver the vision and agenda for the team as a whole.
Scope of Responsibility
The role will have responsibility and ownership for driving execution delivery for regulatory commitments and implementation of the operating models required to support on-going evolution of requirements and completion of future deliverables. Scope of requirements will be based on externally defined regulations, evolving as they move through consultation, technical standards and into implementation. It is part of a global team, with emphasis on local EMEA regional requirements, driven by location.
The role will provide high profile visibility across the CIB CAO organization, with broad cross-functional and cross-LoB involvement, and the opportunity for extensive exposure to senior executives.
Required Skills/ Experience
· An understanding of the products and markets in which the CIB operates
· Strong project/program management skills
· Natural instinct to find the root cause of issues and find creative solutions
· Proactive, initiative based approach to delivery
· Shape programs of work to respond to complex issues
· Confident and comfortable communicating with senior management
· Succinct and engaging communication style
· Comfortable delivering with limited direct supervision recognising when to seek support
· Working knowledge of all MS Office applications
· Understanding or experience of the finance industry regulatory environment including Recovery and Resolution
· Experience in producing regulator ready materials
· Strong working knowledge of end to end flows of at least 1 CIB product class/process
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.