The primary purpose of this role is to provide protection to the business by ensuring adherence to the firm’s Anti Money Laundering and KYC policies. The role involves ongoing management and maintenance of various processes, projects, and reporting required for day to day business activities and senior management. This role requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
· Performing quality review of new and existing KYC profiles for Latam Private Bank clients
· Act as partner to the Banker teams to assist with the KYC renewals process for existing clients
· Maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while meeting team productivity goals
· Participate in project meetings and develop relationships with various teams within the Private Bank
· Engaging in discussions with Risk, Anti Money Laundering, Onboarding Officers and Compliance partners, and documenting changes to workflow processes
· Identify areas of risk that need improvement, and resolve using available tools (Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
· Working with business, Risk, Anti Money Laundering, and Compliance teams to complete agreed upon business initiatives
· Respond to daily inquiries and assist with escalation/resolution
· Assist with developing new processes and training materials (if necessary)
· Bachelors degree required; Major in Finance/Accounting preferred; 3-5 years’ experience in financial services focus on Latin America preferred
· Spanish and Portuguese fluency required.
· Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (various account inflows and outflows) is strongly preferred
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project skills
· Must be highly disciplined, a self-starter, and have the ability to execute on assignments independently
· Team player and demonstrated work ethic
· Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to communicate with all levels within the Line of Business
• Series 99 required (Must be obtained within 120 days of hire)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.