As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
The GTI CFS Group is looking to fill a position for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Developer for a dev ops team with a specific focus on Cloud Monitoring solutions for public cloud solutions including AWS and Azure. The position would be part of a dev ops team who would be responsible for engineering and supporting solutions that monitor cloud infrastructure. Team is also responsible for end to end audit trail and application logging solution for the JPMC Cloud infrastructure.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
- Proficiency in at least one of these disciplines:
- Internals of distributed Operating System (Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS)
- Systems programming
- Network programming
- Advanced knowledge and experience using large scale software development in Java/Python development.
- Experience using system and software security and entitlements such as SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD
- Experience with new and emerging technologies such as cloud and virtualization, and knowledge of Cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform services etc.
The Global Technology Infrastructure Core Foundation Services team (GTI CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies.
- Develop systems management solutions using automation and self-heal
- Must be able to work closely with other technology towers and Lines of Business to understand requirements and design/deliver appropriate solutions
- Bachelors or higher level degree in Computer science or related disciplines
- Experience with the implementation / integration of tools like Data dog/Splunk/Nifi/Kafka and experience of distributed / large scale systems and designing for scalability.
- 9+ years of professional experience and 5+ years of advanced Java/Python Development experience (spring boot/python, server-side components preferred) Knowledge of multi-threading and using frameworks.
- Experience in working with Restful API design and development, JSON, and software design patterns.
- Experience with working in a Dev Ops team.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous integration & deployment), Sprint Planning/Grooming, etc.
- Capable of full lifecycle development: user requirements, user stories, design and development with a team and individually, testing and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Git/BitBucket, etc.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.