J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) Audit team provides audit coverage of key AWM functions.
This position is for an experienced auditor, based in Bengaluru, who will report locally to the Asia AWM Audit Manager based in Mumbai. This auditor will be responsible for assisting with ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit execution and continuous monitoring activities across Wealth Management(WM) functions.
- Lead or assist on audit engagements covering WM functions including risk assessment, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, audit report drafting and follow-up and verification of issue closure.
- Meet timeframe and budget targets for assigned audit work, whilst adhering to department and professional standards and utilizing consistent methodology.
- Partner with other groups and regions within Audit to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of audit coverage across the firm.
- Develop and maintain relationships with certain key WM stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation.
- Be prepared to travel to locations internationally (up to 10%).