Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Marketing and Communications at Chase starts with identifying what our customers truly need—and then finding unique ways to communicate how our products and services can help make their lives better. Marketing and Communications impacts the firm's lines of business through best-in-class strategy and execution. Embraced as an integral part of the business, the organization develops marketing strategies and executes communication strategies that support business needs and goals.
The world-class Communications Team at Chase is seeking a highly experienced communications specialist to support the CCB Chief Data & Analytics Officer (CDAO) and her organization as a whole.
The ideal candidate will work with the CDAO and her team to:
· Develop an organizational change management communications strategy and roadmap
· Draft internal communications, design presentations and promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials
· Support the project team to develop engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
· Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines
· Serve as strategic communications counsel to the CDAO in support of overall communications strategy and employee engagement
· Translate complex business messages and capture them in the executive’s unique voice
· Communicate through both traditional means, as well as digital and multimedia storytelling techniques, such as dynamic presentations, video, and digital content
· Plan and execute internal communications activities, including town halls, road shows, market visits, employee events, and recognition activities
· 6+ years of employment experience in some combination of Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Internal Communications, or Change Management Communications at JPMorgan Chase or at another Fortune 500 company, or in an agency supporting such companies.
· Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
· Bachelor's degree
· Passionate story-teller
· Superb written and verbal communications skills
· Strong interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
· A solid command of Power Point and ability to use this medium for storytelling on both big screen and desktop formats
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Ability to manage large-scale, complex projects with discipline and precision
· Experience in use of social media for communications
· Creativity and ability to generate big, new ideas and take (smart) risks
· Speed, flexibility, adaptability and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding judgment, problem-solving ability and resourcefulness
· Unquestioned ethics
· Ability to work independently with little direction, and self-motivate
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.