"J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
The CCB Credit Reporting Operations Analyst II position is responsible for developing and analyzing data that will ensure credit reporting inconsistencies are detected and corrected accordingly. The Analyst will work directly with data focused on developing meaningful business information that will be used to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
The position also has responsibility for automating the data gathering and generation of operational reports. Examples of the different types of analysis and reports will include: identifying high risk data trends, identifying data quality anomalies, developing customer dispute segmentation, automating reports that are currently generated manually.
As an Operations Analyst II you will (at a minimum):
- Collect and analyze complex credit reporting and dispute data for deficiencies and implement processes to ensure data is corrected
- Translate data into meaningful business information that can be used by operational management to make decisions
- Automate data gathering and report generation
- Study trends from the data and instigate deep dive analysis to come up with data driven recommendations
- Communicate technical solutions to ensure the controls are well understood and incorporated into data & analytics processes
- Data mapping from source systems
- Ensure all documentation is updated on data files and reports
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational leaders and partners (both internal and external)
- Automate all manual processes
- Review and suggest modification of established procedures, recommend and implement process improvements and manage multiple projects based on business need
- May need to lead a small team
Requires SAS & SQL 8+ years’ experience
Requires VBA for Excel 4+ years experience
Requires Tableau or other report automation software 2+ year experience
Requires 8+ years of Data Analysis experience
Prefer familiarity with database structure supporting Mortgage, Card, Auto and Consumer Bank.
Highly organized and ability to manage multiple tasks
Detailed oriented with ability and drive to deliver high quality work
Excellent Oral and written communication skills
Ability to translate data into meaningful business information