As an Executive Administrative Assistant on the Global Securitized Products desk, you will be required to provide support for two Managing Directors and a few bankers. Coordinate Semi-annual ABS Conferences, manage outlook calendars, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, coordinate events, order and maintain supplies, process invoices, submitting expenses and review incoming correspondence and prepare responses.
• Calendar Management/ Outlook - Schedule internal/external meetings and appointments; coordinate conference rooms /calls.
• Coordinate Semi-annual ABS Conferences
• Event Planning Skills – Organize, gather and enter details for upcoming client events / meetings
• Back up admins when they are out of office
• Invoices / Blanket PO’s
• Travel - Coordinate travel arrangements (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation) with travel agency; prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers.
• Expense Management – Concur. Compile and submit expense reports in a timely manner, order and maintain office supplies.
• Answer phones professionally, field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Use of JPMorgan internal databases: IBID, EURC, e-Purchase, FSR +
• Distribute incoming mail and faxes, prepare and send packages via mail, messenger and federal express.
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks.
• Daily work within Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Use of JPM Internet/Intranet
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.