CIB - Global Commodities - Derivatives Trader – Associate – London
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The Oil Derivatives Trading Desk provides bespoke vanilla and exotic derivatives to corporate and investor clients globally. We cover a range of commodities across the barrel.
The opportunity is to join the trading desk.
• Working closely with senior traders in pricing and managing derivative risk.
• Have a strong fundamental and statistical understanding of the Oil Markets.
• Working closely with the Sales organization to generate trade ideas/concepts.
• Trade execution, booking transactions and portfolio risk management on a daily basis.
• Production of daily email for internal use.
• Preparation of other ad hoc market materials & presentations for the MD group
The role requires the candidate to be analytically very strong with a positive approach to work, as well as the ability to operate independently. Must have a strong analytical as well as fundamental background in Oil.
• Excellent Excel knowledge.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Options risk management.
• Interest in markets, and macro trends.
• Strong approach to the control environment
• Ability to work under pressure and operate at senior level if required.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.