J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
You will have to drive various projects in GWM Fees work stream from Bangalore.
You will have to work with various stakeholders to define functional requirements.
You will have to provide SME to the technical development team, on technology and domain.
You will to champion moving the team from the ubiquitous agile methodology to a devops based methodology
You will have to liaise with domain SMEs in global locations
You will have to bring in right engineering discipline within the team (TDD, BDD)
You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and ensure adherence to coding standards, procedures and techniques while following the complete SDLC
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in mainframe programming
- 5-8 years of experience with large mainframe based applications built with CICS, Cobol, JCL, DB2
- Mainframe Tools - REXX, Zeke, Changeman, Sync Sort.
- Experience and knowledge of change management, implementation planning and release management.
- Experience and knowledge of in code management and versioning methodologies with experience with a leading code management tool.
- General experience of finance industry experience not required but preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well either independently or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies to ensure the early and continuous delivery of software
- Familiar with Agile Methodology, Project Life Cycle
- Business exposure in banking and finance is preferred