As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements in support of application operations. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 10+ years of professional experience working in production systems support environment
* 7+ years Redhat Linux operating system support experience
* 7+ years VMWare ESXi support experience (vSphere, vCenter, vRO)
* 7+ years of Unix Shell Scripts (Boure shell, Korn shell) or Wintel scripting (VBScript or PowerShell)
* Experience with CI and CD tools such as Jenkins, Travis, SCCM, SCOM etc.
* Experience with devops tools, processes and culture
* Experience working in an agile development environment.
* Apache Tomcat or IIS administration a plus
* SQL, Oracle or MS SQL specific experience a plus
* Ability to define project plans, timelines, and key project milestones
* Solid knowledge of technical architecture/infrastructure
* Strong troubleshooting skills required
* Flexible work hours to cover follow the sun model
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and networks in general beneficial
* Highly motivated, disciplined, self-starter with high energy
* Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and non-verbal
* Strong relationship management & influencing skills (emotional intelligence)
* Able to work and deliver within a distributed team environment
* Requires a logical approach to problem solving and a strong sense of urgency
* Weekend and Late night work will be required on occasion
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.