J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Gain an understanding of the CB Operations business processes
- Gain an understanding of the technical architecture and participate in installation of RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, Win Automation.
- Work with the business users to document and agree requirements for implementing RPA solutions
- Work with AD team to translate business requirements into development requirements, and provide estimates.
- Contribute to design discussions to ensure technical solutions are feasible.
- Comply with the JPMC Robotics Project Life Cycle requirements
- Assume full ownership of RPA solutions implementations and take accountability for timely implementation of solutions
- Expect to own the requirements from end to end (checking that the development team understand the requirements, supporting UAT testing)
- Work with the sponsoring business users to prioritize the automation requests, and then work with the build and test teams to ensure delivery per the agreed plan.
- Plan and execute System Testing
- Establish, maintain and communicate project status, risks and impacts to both the business and technology teams
- Form excellent working relationships with all involved teams at various levels of seniority
- Provide regular updates to line and project management of progress and ensure escalation of any serious issues
Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science or equivalent with relevant experience
- Overall 3+ years of working knowledge on Industry RPA tools like – Automation Anywhere, Win Automation, Blue Prism,
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Agile Methodology – SCRUM, XP-Practices
- Process Mapping, Requirement Analysis, Requirements Documentation, Project Management & Reporting, Customer communication skills must to have
- Customer focus mindset
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience with the Financial Services industry
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and handle multiple issues at one time