About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Custody and Fund Services
Custody and Fund Services (C&FS), is a global industry leader with $23 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration and securities services to the world’s largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. J.P. Morgan’s C&FS business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The C&FS Program Management Group (PMG) is responsible for the management of the C&FS Product Development Change Portfolio covering investment planning, program management disciplines and controls, cross functional program delivery and the reporting and control framework of the C&FS change portfolio covering over 180 separate programs. This position will play a key support role in the Portfolio & Program Management Office (PPMO). The CFS PPMO is responsible for managing the reporting & control framework across the entire life-cycle of programs and the Product, Operations and Technology Leader (POTL) change groups that deliver them within the CFS change portfolio that enables execution and delivers maximum business value. The role will assist the PPMO Manager, with whom the PPMO Associate PM will work, with the day-to-day management of tasks including:
1) Delivery of transparent, automated, standardized program and milestone reporting.
2) Analysis of program and milestone data trends and drawing out key messages to facilitate decision making.
3) Consulting and collaboration with Program Managers to drive reporting and project management best practices.
4) Supporting the C&FS Product Development communication plan with a wide stakeholder group covering Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Technology and Finance & Business Management.
5) Management of the Investment Initiative (II) process.
6) Support to the Head Program Management Group for ad hoc tasks.
• Produce various reporting and MIS for C&FS senior management and wider stakeholder groups on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Support PPMO processes to ensure the program planning and ongoing governance structure and documentation is in place and continues to be updated and maintained.
• Manage the CFS Change and POTL SharePoint sites including accreditation and maintenance of controls, documentation storage and update and list maintenance.
• Participates in and support the II annual planning process.
• Assists with the management of portfolio capacity and budget planning.
• Assists with ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged at the appropriate level and working in support of the C&FS Change portfolio.
• Assist in ensuring risks & issues are escalated appropriately within the C&FS change governance structures.
• Assist in the analysis of the change portfolio financial plans.
• Support the CFS Product Development communication plan including the development and publishing of weekly implementation announcements and the monthly newsletter.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel (including formatting and formulas), PowerPoint and SharePoint skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships
• Working knowledge of Word
• Well organized, detail oriented, process driven and aligned
• Strong time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Motivated and self-starter who networks effectively and is tenacious in achieving results
• Analytical skills, problem solving, good critical thinking and decision-making skills based upon fact and business/industry knowledge
• Willingness to tackle problems and exert influence to achieve objectives
• Experience of project management in the Financial Services sector is an advantage
• Formal project management knowledge / skills and experience are an advantage
• Good knowledge of the Products and clients served by C&FS would be beneficial
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.