JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfilment of AML/KYC requirements.
CBCO is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the on-going business management activities in a fast paced environment. As a Project Associate, you will participate in the execution of strategies and implement tactics to meet the goals of CBCO.
- Support client experience initiatives: researching and summarizing feedback
- Assist in supporting project lifecycle
- Assist with the collection, reconciliation, and/or analysis of data and metrics
- Partner with colleagues in support of oversight of vendor expenses, team financials, business planning activities, review of security access templates and exceptions, tracking and analysis of internal improvement suggestions
- Partner with stakeholders to communicate status of business projects and initiatives
- Participate in monitoring activities related to projects, initiatives, training as well as other team related activities
- Support SharePoint maintenance; quarterly validation with SharePoint business leads and responsibility for annual certification which includes on-going administration of business related information
- Support business meeting design, material preparation and coordination
- Monitor projects by reviewing progress and quality and escalate issues regarding process as needed
- Available part-time (15 – 20 hours)
- Strong problem solving skills with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities effectively
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Strong team player who is able to work across diverse teams and collaborative effectively with colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to organize information in a concise and user-friendly way
- Experience building business presentation
- Associate degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience managing a piece or work stream of a project or other program initiative