JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of
$2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial
services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction
processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average,
JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the
world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan
and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology
support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate
Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the
Corporate Administrative Office (CAO). The RQD (Risk Quantitative Development) IT Organization has responsibility for implementation of Retail financial models in credit, collections, fraud, and regulatory reporting, as well as providing firm-wide model governance systems, and analytical environments for business analysts and model developers.
- Support PMO, BMO and budget estimation, forecasting and actual tracking to a $100MM+ annual run rate for Labor, Infrastructure and Software for the Risk Modeling and Analytics platforms.
- Manage the labor forecast and adjustments for large headcount ramping including hiring, requisition creation, and on-boarding for resources.
- Understand corporate location strategy, forecasted demand, available supply and challenges around that to fulfil the seats requirement for all the team members.
- Support the process for software acquisition lifecycle for a $10MM budget from the contract estimates through the signing party, third party oversight and on-boarding processes.
- Participate in the Investment Initiative end to end budgeting and spend processes including labor, infrastructure and vendor management components.
- Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics, project status, resource tracking, issue and risk tracking.
- Provide periodic status reporting to PMO & BMO teams as needed including support of program governance and executive review forum(s).
- Regularly collect and analyze data from multiple sources to articulate key messages to senior leadership.
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities working with the LOB(s) on the Client Migration implementation.
- Liaise with functional streams to ensure alignment with overall roadmap plans and evolving business priority agenda.
- Monitor and report on portfolio and project progress leveraging Clarity as required for compliance.
- Establish and maintain project metrics.
- 3-5 years of related industry experience in support of Programs and Projects in the financial services industry. Experience in delivery of the technology realm of financial services is a key advantage.
- Exceeds skills in navigating and creating financial templates, pivots and macros for analysis, reporting and change scenario calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, yet ability to navigate the landscape
- Program management office, financial & business management background preferred
- Ability to handle multiple mid to large assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated understanding of system development, process improvement, and infrastructure
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment within global team structure
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and partner with co-workers and vendors at all seniority levels.
- Good management skills, with ability to work well across disciplines, business lines, and geographies
- Ability to tailor communications (written and verbal) to a range of distinct audiences from project participants through senior management
- Meticulous attention to detail, problem solving capabilities and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Project, Visio; advanced working knowledge within Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of CA Clarity PPM a plus
- Ability to navigate JPMorgan and familiarity with JPMorgan's project lifecycle process highly favorable
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies preferred