JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a worldwide organization charged with delivering a wide range of products and services – end user, compute, data, transport, instrumentation and facilities – partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
JPMorgan Chase's Core Foundation Services (CFS) group, within Global Technology Infrastructure, designs and delivers critical and foundational platform solutions for all technology infrastructure systems across all lines of business. This includes the engineering design and delivery of platforms for Directory Services, Authentication and Privilege Management, Configuration Management, IPAM, Orchestration, Reference data, and more.
The CFS team is seeking a individuals with hands on experience in building reporting and analytics front end, data management, data science and analytics to develop solutions that focus on coming up with a strategic solution for reporting. The individual filling the role will be part of a team responsible for the design and implementation of platform services utilizing modern infrastructure architecture and techniques. Candidate will work with various cross-functional teams to implement solutions, and must be able to work in a global team setting and adapt to dynamic requirements.
- Design and implement enterprise grade solutions for critical data management, including ingestion, transformation, curation, and presentation. This includes integration with external modules/components that comprises the entire technology infrastructure ecosystems
- Identify and select technology solutions from multiple competing options, perform evaluations and proof-of-concepts, and finally make recommendations to management
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhering to standards in areas of code quality, secure coding, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, operability, and maintainability
- Thrive in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills. Collaborate and build relationships with other development teams, operate and operations partners, and business clients
- Establish, and regularly update, multi-phase delivery roadmap
- 5+ years of total experience within MIS, Analytics, Finance, and/or Management Consulting roles. The successful candidate will have a unique mix of data and business management skills.
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources. Attention to detail a must with focus on executive quality presentation
- Excellent communication, project management, and client partnership ability
- Advanced-level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, VBA, PowerPoint)
- Experience developing & managing development of complex business analysis models, preferably in support of volume capacity and forecasting initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of data warehousing concepts and exposure to one or more Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau , Analysis Services (SSAS), Qlikview, Business Objects, SAS, Crystal, R, SQL/Oracle/Teradata, etc
- Some experience in middleware platforms and software-defined infrastructure technology a plus. (database, web, messaging)
- Python and Java skill are a plus.
- The team is completely agile, hence knowledge and adaptability of agile best practices are a must
- Proven ability in developing relationships with stakeholders, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures