As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As Senior Cybersecurity Business Intelligence Analyst for Cybersecurity Operational Excellence, you will be responsible for creating reports in collaboration with the management team. As such, you will be responsible for developing reporting to address efficiency, control effectiveness, quality assurance, monitoring risk, resource management and other metrics and KPIs directly related to the day-to-day operations of the team.
The Cybersecurity Business Intelligence Analyst role focused in visualization and report automation, is a key role, empowered to design and implement best of breed data reporting practices and drive Quality Assurance across Cybersecurity Operations, leading to Cybersecurity maturity
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years of intensive, recent experience in data mining, machine learning and text analytics
- Experience with one or more visualization and report automation Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Business Objects or Cognos required
- Experience with statistical analysis/modeling tools such as SAS, R and/or SPSS Modeler preferred
- Strong SQL skills for data extraction and preparation using relational databases, such as Oracle and SQLServer required
- Scripting knowledge in Unix and/or Windows platforms preferred but not required
- Experience with the dashboard/reporting functionality of Splunk a plus but not required
- Proficiency in MS Excel / VBA programming a plus but not required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong focus on service, quality, and delivery with flexibility to multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills
- Experience with operational risk analytics in the banking industry is preferred
- Experience managing confidential data with the utmost discretion
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.