About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brand. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Operations - Robotics Process Automation Analyst
About Digital Projects Team
We are looking for someone driven and highly motivated to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract working as an RPA Analyst, working with the Operations team. Working within the Digital Projects team, your role will be to engage with the middle or senior management representatives to help to identify, develop and deliver Robotic Process Automation (RPA) programmes.
Your role will be instrumental in helping us to grow our RPA Automation delivery capability within Operations. You will be expected to play a key role in developing 'best in class' RPA deliveries.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Understanding and defining the client business challenges that RPA contributes to solve
• Building comprehensive business and technology RPA solutions with a team from assessing to implementing RPA opportunities.
• Understanding issues and challenges
• Defining business processes and product delivery
• Documenting requirements
• Leading and providing user acceptance testing
This includes process assessment and analysis, solution design, benefits identification and management, change impact assessments, RPA technology assessments, prototypes and proofs of concept development, programme and change management, organizing and coaching other team members.
• Drive RPA analysis through to implementation.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that key users are engaged.
• Lead UAT and facilitate design and execution of test scenarios.
• Provide training on the RPA tool and functionality to relevant stakeholders, developing their relevant skills.
• Challenge current processes, drive change and proactively realise opportunities in the business.
• Management of change requests from stakeholders, from inception to delivery.
• Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems. Highlight trends in issues and identify underlying problem so it can be resolved more efficiently.
• You'll have in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the RPA, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tool vendors, tool capabilities, features and functionalities.
• Ability to work on multiple in flight projects and prioritise between them depending on priorities.
• Ability to take a risk-based approach when making decisions - using experience to prioritise areas that are most important while compromising where appropriate.
• Motivated by tackling difficult problems or tasks
• Good leadership skills and hands on team player.
• Competent with both written and oral communication
• Well organized and thorough.
• Works well under pressure and can conform to tight deadlines
• Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.