J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
Expectations for the candidate include, but not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking
- Thorough understanding of reporting data in a way that is easily interpreted by business users
- Ability to coordinate, work with business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors
- High level of personal commitment to each task—a "can do" attitude and a drive to deliver
- Time management skills to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines
- Core working hours are from 11.30 AM to 8.30 PM IST
The applicant should have extensive experience with the internet platform, SAS and Database (Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL Stored Procedures) , Unix,
Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripting, and extensive usage of Version Control systems.
- 4+ years of experience in unix based sas Application Development.
- 4+ years of unix with oracle/teradata work experience
- 4+ years of experience and proven skills in design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging
- Experience with Control M is added advantage
- Knowledge of Subversion,Winscp tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
- Ability to communicate well with the business and conduct requirement analysis
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage assigned tasks with minimal supervision
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.