Core Technical Skills required:
- In depth knowledge & practical experience of Python Development, including web frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Experience of designing, creating & consuming REST APIs and documenting using open API specification tools, eg: swagger
- Experience of SQL and working with one or more type of RDBMS – Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, MySQL/Maria etc
- Unix Shell and/or PowerShell scripting
- Experience with developing applications for the public and private cloud
- Experienced in using Test Driven Development techniques and automating Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with using Continuous Integration/Delivery frameworks
- Experience in managing code using Version Control Systems eg: Git
- Working knowledge of Atlassian toolsets for software development (Jira, BitBucket & Confluence)
- Automation using Ansible or similar technologies
- Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
- An understanding & practical working knowledge of distributed Operating Systems (Unix/Linux & Windows)
- Experience using & integrating software with security and entitlements systems such as SSO, LDAP, AD
- Understanding of Client/Server Architectures, Middleware, Networks & Storage systems
Additional advantageous skills:
Experienced developer of enterprise software in an OO language: (Java, .Net, C++ etc.)
Experience with coaching & mentoring team members in SDLC and Software engineering best practices
An understanding of Database Architecture & Resiliency
Experience in Systems or Infrastructure Operations & Engineering
Prior Financial services industry experience
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, Cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.