Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Marketing and Communications at Chase starts with identifying what our customers truly need—and then finding unique ways to communicate how our products and services can help make their lives better. Marketing and Communications impacts the firm's lines of business through best-in-class strategy and execution. Embraced as an integral part of the business, the organization develops marketing strategies and executes communication strategies that support business needs and goals.
The Chase Marketing and Customer Analytics team is a center of excellence for marketers across the bank to analyze and optimize marketing programs, and to drive a great experience for our customers. The team provides specialized skills in big data, business intelligence, web analytics, program analysis and optimization for all lines of business (card, deposits, investments, mortgage), media types (paid, owned & earned) and marketing channels (video, display, search, affiliate, mobile, email and social). We leverage industry leading tools, processes and skills to convert analytics and insights into value for the business and our customers.
As a member of the Customer Personalization Analytics team, you will be a key participant in transforming digital marketing on our owned platforms (chase.com, mobile, and app) to a personalized, customer centric model. This will require you to understand how our platforms operate today, the vision for the future, and our journey to get there. Your expertise and insights will drive forward marketing plans, test & learn agendas and digital marketing efficiency for Chase. You will partner with marketers across the firm to help them accomplish their business goals through your deep understanding of digital analytics and optimization.
Success in this role requires a strong foundation in data and analysis skills coupled with a proven ability to translate insights into actionable recommendations. You will need to have a deep, tactical understanding of digital analytics, platforms, tagging, and testing. Building relationships within the broader analytics community, digital execution, and marketing will be key. This position will require you to engage with a wide variety of partners to socialize and move forward the Personalization program. You will need to think beyond the raw data, understand the business context, and surface opportunities.
· Help to define and advance our digital marketing Personalization program by owning the analytics execution for specific products, tests, or platforms
· Provide opportunity assessment (audience sizing, revenue estimation, customer experience improvements) in partnership with line of business/product analytics teams
· Verify campaigns are properly configured and capturing all required data/success events – both in the web analytics suite and downstream data platforms
· Evaluate the results of marketing tests & provide performance comparisons between current state and the new personalized model
Media & Marketing Optimization
· Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, econometrics, engineering, MIS, or related fields (or equivalent work experience). MS/MBA a plus.
· 7-10 years of experience analyzing digital marketing performance with best-in-class web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture Insight/Visual Sciences, Webtrends, CoreMetrics, etc.)
· 5-7 years of experience in conducting analyses that result in data-driven recommendations and opportunities that solve business problems
· 5-7 years’ experience with digital marketing campaign test design, reporting and optimization
· 2-3 years of experience building dashboards within business intelligence platforms (Tableau preferred)
· Experience querying big data platforms (Greenplum/Hadoop) and languages
· Experience with social reporting, analytics and listening tools (Sprinklr, SimplyMeasured, Adobe, Marin, unmetric, Socialbakers, Radian6) helpful
· Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management and partners
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.