As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
8-10 years of hands-on Application Development work experience.
- 3 years of experience coaching at the enterprise/organizational level or a combination of enterprise and multi-team level coaching
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- Significant hands-on experience in at least one of the roles on a Scrum Team
- Coached in 3 or more organizations, departments, or programs.
- Experience with popular programming languages such as C++, Java, C# and/or Python is required
- A strong comprehension of Computer Science fundamentals (object oriented analysis and design, UML, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, interface design) is preferred over specific experience with a particular programming language.
- Experience with proven modern practices such as visual modelling, acceptance test driven development, Continuous integration
- Software development experience in a Lean and Agile environment, along with Lean and Agile, OOAD, UML, TDD and CI.
- A personal enthusiasm for technology and a drive to implement innovative and novel solutions to business problems
- Self-motivation and tenacity to push new ideas and changes through
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both technical and business domains
- Experience in a management/lead capacity
- Sharing knowledge and learning from others
- Adapting to change and working through ambiguity
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Bachelor's degree and relevant certifications or equivalent experience
- Experience in financial services industry
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.