J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
Agency Collateral support internal & external clients (predominantly Banks & Broker Dealers) in managing their margin obligations/exposures. Primary product support falls into 3 categories: Derivatives Collateral Management (DCM), Securities Collateral Management (SCM) & Margin Control. Primary functions span three global teams; 1) Core Operations own day to day processes, (2) Middle Office have ownership of overall operational client satisfaction, (3) Collateral Change deliver solutions to support Core Operations processing.
J.P. Morgan manages in excess of $350Bn of collateral balances and processes 20M transactions each year
More than 200 collateral clients globally, with 6,400 CSAs for over 100 third-party buy side clients. Collateral relationships with all major banks and brokers globally
Provides tri-party support in excess of 20 markets
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bournemouth. Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community. We’re proud to leverage the local workforce and engage closely with local schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including our commuter bus service. The site is currently benefitting from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. The staff are able to join in a wide range of groups from yoga to language classes, to groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time 19hr MIS Role in the Agency Collateral team based in Bournemouth.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Responsible for compiling, validating and checking all of the MIS that is produced by the Agency Collateral Operations Teams including Daily , Weekly and Monthly Governance decks and client packs.
• Responsible for owning a project to convert all of our manual MIS into an automated Qlikview format. This will entail validating the source of the data, work with Technology and Change teams to identify how the data can be extracted and then specifying how the data will be represented in Qlikview.
• Responsible for standardisation of MIS across each of the regional teams
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong Excel and related Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Proven track record of working on an MIS automation or similar improvement project
Experience (advantageous but not essential)
• Operations background
• Knowledge of Agency Collateral Management products
• Knowledge of Qlikview
Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunity