JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
· Partner with operations, global OCM and oversight and controls functions in managing day to day as well as strategic changes within the business with emphasis on risk management
· Ensure that the business has effective controls in place to comply with operating procedures, corporate policies and regulatory requirements across the global sites
· Perform process and risk reviews for new products, processes and systems implementations and ensure that changes does not negatively impact the existing control environment
· Monitor compliance or adherence to product specific rules and regulations
· Monitor and report Key performance indicators and risk indicators to manager
· Facilitate SOX and SAS 70 testing and related audits
· Conduct process and control reviews to ensure audit readiness and help the business prepare in achieving satisfactory audit results
· Monitor and track the Control self-assessment process, ensure actions are in place, and report to the manager any open items and closure of open items
· Support all risk, control and business resiliency initiatives
· Perform controls testing and recommend action plans to address control gaps. Create test scripts to address risks
· Duties are substantially varied and complex, requiring significant department and subject-matter experience to accomplish responsibilities
· Applies advanced skills and adapts new procedures, technologies or techniques to improve processes, lower costs and accomplish results
· Exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels
· May act a team leader or subject matter expert to assist others in understanding or completing assignments.
· 10+ years of experience in a financial service industry with minimum of 3+ years in operational risk management
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment whereby you are able to leverage resources of other groups
· Strong knowledge of Banking Operations
· Sound understanding of operational risk management and audit methodologies
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· University/college degree or may possess professional registration or certifications
· Relevant work experience across all aspects of a particular function or process is needed to contribute at the expected level and lead others
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.