The CAO Operations (GCO) organization works closely with the Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) and Lines of Businesses (LOBs) to implement and operate a sustainable and scalable operational process supporting clients along the Know Your Customer (KYC) lifecycle including functions such as data collection, completion of the KYC profile, client screening, targeted local language and English language research, and quality assurance.
The KYC Solutions Team is responsible for acting as CAO Operations single point of contact for LOBs on issues relating to the KYC Record (nightly screening, due diligence reports, account activity reviews and holistic view). A KYC Solutions Analyst will be responsible for managing communication and escalation between CAO Operations and the LOBs on alerts which need to be evidenced in the KYC record (nightly screening, AML events, etc.). This team will also be responsible for managing requests for information from client owner to CAO Operations and providing LOB specific metrics across the functional groups of CAO Operations. Additionally, the analyst will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and verification of client data via publicly available and internal sources at a client level prior to final review by a KYC Operations Reviewer and the client-facing teams. This research is performed to ensure a client’s KYC profile is appropriately updated and any discrepancies or issues with the profile are escalated appropriately.
· Communicate, follow-up and attach into a client KYC record various alerts (Negative Media, PEP, Sanctions, etc.)
· Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
· Answer LOB queries
· Collection and verification of confidential client data via publically available and internal sources
· Compare and contrast differences within KYC records, highlight and escalate any discrepancies
· Meet firm-wide quality standards
· Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
· Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
A strong sense of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Know Your Client (KYC) requirements and principles
Drives results through leadership, people, communication and influence
Very strong written and oral communications skills
Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
Prior senior management interactions preferred