As an experienced data professional your mission is to design and govern the core of the next-generation Equities Data & Analytics platform.
The Greenfield platform will be and a mix of traditional and big data technologies to regularly deliver enhancements to satisfy Business Intelligence and Machine Learning use cases for front office users.
- Experience in Data Governance best practice and processes including Data Quality Management, Data Ownership,
- Experience working collaboratively using project management and agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Experience in data modelling, data warehousing or data quality testing
The ideal candidate will ideally also have the following skills:
- Strong quantitative / analytics background
- BI Skills (QlikView, QlikSense, Panoptican, Tableau…) or scripting experience
- While not essential, an understanding of front office sales and trading concepts (preferably Equities / Equity Derivatives) would be beneficial
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation.
If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.