Senior C#/.NET/WPF Software Engineer for Securitized Products Group
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. J.P. Morgan's focus on being the world's most successful financial services institution starts with Technology - the driving force that gives us our leading edge. Ongoing investment in the firm's technological future means that by joining. J.P. Morgan, you'll have a front-row seat to product innovation, and work on complex solutions to the most difficult financial problems.
The Securitized Products Group is engaged in a variety of activities related to consumer and real estate assets. The business originates, underwrites and trades mortgage and other asset-backed receivables, and the product mix includes residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and loans, as well as auto, credit card, student loan and consumer receivables.
SPG UI and Pricing technology is seeking a C#/.NET/WPF Sr. software engineer to collaborate with banking and trading business partners to analyze and design innovative solutions to business issues and opportunities that drive results in line with business tech strategy.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for technology, excellent problem solving skills, thinks and acts strategically, thrives in a dynamic business and technical environment where change is constant. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with other technologists and business partners. Experience in the financial services industry is required. Knowledge of Java, Excel and VBA is desired.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math or equivalent training and relevant experience
· 5+ years of application development experience
· 3+ years of experience on working with databases like SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle PL/SQL
· Hands-on experience in real time messaging technologies like Tibco EMS.
· 5+ years’ experience with build, code and deployment processes and have contributed to design
· 5+ years of .NET Development experience in C# (preferred), Winforms, WPF
· Good understanding of software design patterns and how to apply them to build maintainable code
· Good understanding of n-tier application integration principles. Experience with processing large datasets and managing distributed transactions is a plus
· In-depth hands-on work experience as a software developer in an Investment Banking or equivalent environment
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Ability to work independently on projects and issues
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while maintaining attention to detail
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.