CIB - Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services
Global Fund Services – Hedge Fund Services Analytics – Associate - Bangalore
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
The successful candidate will be working with the global product team to come with a standard offering for our clients. He /she would be expected to be Subject Matter Experts (SME) on HFS business. The successful candidate will be expected to work on conversion of funds from the existing platform to the new vendor platform, re-engineer processes, client data analytics, drive change and implement operational efficiencies in a controlled fashion through effective use of our technology stack.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the global product team to come up with a standard client offering
- Work on ensuring seamless transition of the hedge fund services business to the new Vendor platform in line with the product timelines.
- Map the new platform to the industry best practices and come up with the standard operating procedures
- Will be part of the centralized team working on automation, maintenance and exception management of Securities, Trades, Pricing, Corporate action and Reconciliation streams on the vendor platform
- Train junior staff within the team
- Evaluate technology training needs of HFS staff and devise adequate training programs to ensure effective technology usage
- Develop and maintain a standard suite of our client reporting offering