JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. The team’s mission is to provide a scalable, efficient design that meets the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
Core Foundation Services team (CFS) is responsible for providing end to end support for critical technologies that are used across the company. This includes Configuration and Orchestration, Identity Management, Name Services, Enterprise Monitoring Solutions, and automation tools used to manage these technologies. CFS is looking to hire an Infrastructure Developer to engineer next generation automation Services for Windows Server platform.
The Infrastructure Developer focuses on working with a team of engineers to develop automation solutions. Must be able to create end to end systems models, ensure technology interoperability and flexible integration with other systems through application programming interfaces. Documentation is a must for existing and proposed solutions, as well as the ability to provide support of developed applications when escalated.
Infrastructure Developer will be responsible for:
- Analysis of the organization's business needs
- Design and development of provisioning and configuration management solutions
- Defining best practices and measures within the existing solution set
Develop Solution Leadership & Strategy:
- Analyze emerging technologies in the automation space, translating implications of the technologies into an effective IT vision and strategy
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and the latest technology innovations to forecast solutions, and anticipate emerging business changes
- Lead and influence the design and development of standards, API payloads, and interfaces
- Collaborate with other technologists across Global Technology to assess the current state, as well as develop the road map to achieve end-state goals
Strong Business Partnership:
- Articulates the business value and impact of advanced technical and non-technical information with ease and knows when to seek management assistance
- Documents medium-to-large scale projects and delivers presentations to a wide variety of audiences with minimal supervision
- Actively provides feedback and strategic recommendations
- Collaborates interactively with interface partners to ensure that API solutions are complete, resilient, robust, and easy to troubleshoot
- Affects change within sphere of influence and leads development of innovative improvements
Proficiency in following:
- Full .Net technology stack with C# as primary programming language
- Expert automation experience that follows software development disciplines with knowledge of PowerShell/Python, .NET (C#), web services, RESTful API, and Microsoft SQL
- Experience with configuration management and server deployment automation, preferably SCCM or PowerShell DSC or Puppet
- Familiarity with remote execution systems like Ansible, System center Orchestrator, and BMC Atrium
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle(SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum development standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a regulated Industry (Financial Services, Healthcare, etc.)
- Working knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP or private cloud)
- Infrastructure automation of Windows Server or desktop platforms