The investment decision analytics team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics.
In this position, the associate would gain a broad understanding of managing the business planning process, evaluate marketing campaigns, and developing investment forecast mechanisms
· Evaluate marketing investment at a program and campaign level
· Identify efficiencies across portfolios and prioritize investment types
· Create business cases and post implementation tracking for new marketing and technology investment
· Develop creative solutions to real business problems
· Proactively recommend ways to better our forecasting and profitably expand our business
· Participate in the annual forecasting and budgeting processes
· Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
· Present your results and recommendations clearly and concisely to senior management
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum 3-4 years experience in an analytical role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· SAS/SQL experience preferred but not required
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
· Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.