Preferred skill sets
· Expertise in disciplines of algorithms and distributed systems design principles
· Expert level proficiency with at least one programming language such as Java, Python, C/C++, Ruby
· Expert level proficiency with programming frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot)
· Experience integrating systems using third-party APIs and services
· Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline; automated build and test systems
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills - desire and expertise to build and solve complex problems in systems at scale
· 8-13 years of development experience having built and delivered large systems
· Experience working in a start-up atmosphere
· Computer Science degree from a top-tier college in India/Abroad
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.