The JPMorgan Chase & Co. Legal Department is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support five attorneys in the Litigation group. This role requires organization, attention to detail, confidentiality, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have a high level of energy and the flexibility to work in a high-paced, deadline driven organization where timely execution of high-quality work product is expected. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, and represent the attorneys he or she supports with professional courtesy and acumen.
• Maintain attorneys’ complex and detailed calendars, including coordinating with multiple parties across different time zones
• Answer and place calls; screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority while using caution in providing information
• Coordinate the logistics of both internal and external meetings
• Create, revise and reformat documents, reports and spreadsheets in MS Word and Excel.
• Assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations as necessary
• Produce clear and concise emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization
• Arrange and coordinate complicated domestic travel
• Process invoices and T&E expense claims for attorneys
• Serve as subject matter experts for policies and procedures; ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
• Accurately input significant amounts of data into JPMC proprietary databases
• Work with Legal Billing department to process invoices from law firms
• Work cooperatively with administrative assistants team, in positive partnership to back each other up smoothly
• Lead and coordinate on ad hoc projects as requested
• Process and forward “mystery mail” (complaints, garnishments, and pleadings related to bankruptcies and real estate foreclosures addressed to the building with no clear recipient)
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.