· Works with relationship managers to drive the development of new profitable Cash Management business while maintaining and growing the existing portfolio.
· Serves as a trusted advisor, leveraging expert knowledge, to recommend and promote Cash Management solutions to clients and prospects while working within the risk parameters that protect the bank.
· Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships with assigned relationship managers. Actively participates in partner meetings and communicates key Cash Management messages timely and accurately.
· Aligns daily activities to drive strategic business objectives.
· Engages in a disciplined marketing process and quality call activities. Manages customer expectations by communicating upfront timelines and deliverables. Partners with the client to ensure a successful implementation of Cash Management products.
· Protects the firm by applying sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Takes ownership of escalated Cash Management client issues and leverages the appropriate resources to champion results.
· Assists as a resource and advisor for new and/or junior Cash Management Consultants.
· Experience / Knowledge:
o Seven + years experience in Cash Management Marketing or related business experience
o Seven + years of Cash Management expert product/solution knowledge
o Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
o Certified Treasury Professional certified or has ability to obtain certification
o Relationship Building – Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal partners. Ability to influence those outside of direct management control.
o Marketing Expertise – Ability to leverage expert knowledge to proactively and creatively present solutions to clients and prospects.
o Business Acumen – Ability to understand the overarching Cash Management business environment both internally and externally. Ability to drive business results in alignment with strategic objectives.
o Time Management – Ability to establish and consistently follow a disciplined process to plan activities, manage time and accomplish tasks and objectives.
o Judgment and Professionalism – Ability to make sound decisions that consider and balance the needs of the customer and the bank. Ability to display professionalism in written and oral communications, both internally and externally.
o Drive and Motivation - Ability to demonstrate tenacity, focus, discipline and self impetus to accomplish results.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.