Commercial Banking – Wholesale Lending Service – Project Manager – Vice President -
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co. brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which includes choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm’s broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities – lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management – to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, syndication loan and trade processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management. The Project Manager will report to the Continuous Improvement Program Manager and will partner with Operations teams across WLS to execute continuous improvement and process reengineering efforts with a goal of improving operational efficiencies and customer experience.
- Execute process improvement analysis, identify issues, formulated actionable opportunity recommendations, design solutions, and quantify operational benefits
- Lead a series of projects and initiatives, evaluate progress and quality, manage issue resolution process, and take appropriate action as needed to ensure timely and effective project oversight
- Assist in implementing a culture and process of continuous improvement
- Integrate effective change management and training techniques to drive enhanced standardization and alignment
- Regularly engage and gain the support of functional leaders across lines of business to participate in the transformation of the end-to-end wholesale lending process to help design and deliver a best-in-class client experience across all segments
- Demonstrate ownership in managing partnerships with multiple stakeholders across business units and key business partners such as legal, compliance audit and risk in order to deliver results in a complex and matrix environment
- Develop effective presentations & project update material suitable for stakeholders & business partners regarding overall project progress and recommendations/decisions