JPMorgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.Performance Analytics
- Act as the primary liaison between the Performance and Core Operations teams
- Determine the appropriate course of action to resolve issues including technology solutions, procedural improvements and tactical fixes
- Develop business requirements, testing plans and implementation plans for technology projects
- Coordinate process/procedure changes within Core Operations and Data Management relating to new Performance initiativesChase Wealth Management Support
- Create monthly MIS reporting package and CPC Monthly Business Review presentation
- Track and update outstanding issues. Coordinate with CPC and Operations teams to ensure issues are being prioritized, addressed and resolved
- Monitor and report monthly headcount information. Identify variances and resolve with Finance and Operations teams
- Conduct regular meetings to review issues and business initiatives
- Assist in the 2018 approved project to transfer CWM accounts to the JPM retail broker-dealerSecurities Operations Project Support
- Support tactical and strategic security operations projects
- Document current state processes including control points, dependencies and systems leveraged
- Obtain and analyze relevant data to substantiate the current state and support what course of action to pursue
- Develop business requirements, testing plans and implementation plans as required
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.