JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Risk & Capital Chief Data Office (CDO) is responsible for integrating the Firmwide Data Management (FDM) framework across all the risk stripes. This includes execution of large scale data management programs around report governance, data definitions, data issue/quality management, process improvement, and overall data governance and oversight across the Risk and Capital Data Domains. Objective of these programs will be to help ensure data is “Fit for Purpose” and drives sound Risk analytics, reports and decisions.
This experienced Analyst will be supporting the Risk CDO DQ Team, working with Risk stakeholders and across LOB and functional teams to manage and execute against the data quality BoW leveraging controls, metrics, and DQ operating models.
· DQ Issue Management – provide support to project leads (E2Es) and raise issues to the Risk CDO where appropriate; support Risk CDO DQ Lead.
· Metadata Controls – manage DQ issues metadata; implement and monitor BAU controls on Risk stakeholders
· Metrics, Reporting, and Training – consolidate metrics for all risk and firmwide DQ reporting, includes scorecards, executive presentations, etc.;
· Tooling – support Risk CDO DQ Lead to define and communicate requirements for on-going improvement of DQ issues management and reporting tools
· E2E Data Quality Issues – support E2E Leads on specific DQ issues, helping to drive remediation from beginning to end,
Minimum 3 years of previous experience working on large scale firmwide or risk change management programs
· 1+ years of organizational, project management, and leadership skills
· Experience with requirements gathering and analysis activities (preferably experience with Risk, and Finance data requirements)
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
· Strong ability to provide clear and concise summaries of discussions, including action items and key points
· Ability to work in a “grey” or uncertain operation environment, while staying organized and driving initiatives forward
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint and Excel)
· Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.