Senior Java Developer :
1. Responsible for designing, developing java based applications.
2. Should have knowledge and experience on Restful application
3. Responsible for business analysis , requirement gathering, designing new feature and maintenance and tech support of the existing stack.
4. Should have experience working in an Agile environment and should take lead on agile stories and feature development.
5. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
6. Build Re-usable code
7. Should be proactive to assess existing technical stack and propose better solution where needed
8. Ability to collaborate with high performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
Skills and Qualification:
1. Should have 5+ years of designing, developing java based applications.
1. Proficient understanding of Web markup including HTML 5 , CSS
3. Hands-on experience using junit, BDD frameworks.
4. Has good understating on Server side application design (E.g. Restful java server).
5. Hands-on experience on RDBMS
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.