J.P.Morgan are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join our highly successful Worldwide Securities Services business (WSS) in Beijing to manage our mainland China portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for actively managing a portfolio of clients (Mandarin language essential), understanding client needs, increasing incremental sales revenue, cultivating references and developing appropriate product solutions. This is done in accordance with client retention and incremental sales budgets.
They will also support the sales strategy and function in collaboration with areas such as client service, product, operations, technology, risk, credit, legal etc, to optimize product and service delivery. They act as a principal point of contact with the client for commercial and contractual issues. They are responsible for KYC and tax documentation and will be expected to mentor more junior employees in WSS.
• Responsible for developing and retaining business for assigned clients
• Covering new sales, revenue retention and growth and profitability enhancement
• Sales goals commensurate with level and experience of the officer, may provide assistance on large accounts until such time as they are assigned their own accounts
• Responsible for actively managing client portfolios understanding client needs, applying consultative selling, cultivating references and developing appropriate product solutions in collaboration with client service, product, operations, technology, risk, credit, legal and other areas to optimize product and service delivery
• Provides assistance with documentation and other support to senior team member
• Independently manages a mid-sized existing client portfolio of existing revenue and new business targets
• Ensures sales administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for: KYC and tax documentation
• Work with other areas of the bank to deepen JPMC penetration with client.
• Responsible for developing and retaining client portfolios
• Prepares and provides correspondence and reports
• Understands client needs to develop and apply product and service solutions
• Take Client Liaison Officers function to support China QDII clients contracting with JPMC offshore entities as global custodian
• Typically 3-5 years sales and industry experience, or related client service experience
• Key competencies include: adaptability, business analysis skills, organizational skills, problem solving, results oriented, project management, quality focus, self-motivation, team player
• Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
• Must have the ability to build strong partnerships and mobilize internal networks and resources
• Degree holder strongly preferred
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.