Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
The Intrusions Forensics Lead will be required to conduct complex digital forensic analysis involving breaches of critical IT infrastructure, tier 4 and critical forensic investigations, high impact legal and privacy issues requiring digital investigations, and high profile network forensic investigations. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of independently handling large scale, complex post-incident investigations, where techniques such as advanced network forensics, log analysis, timeline creation, and host-based forensics have been applied.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of digital forensic skills, techniques and tools necessary you will conduct live forensics on critical systems, and produce detailed analysis of the root cause of any incidents.
- Use host-based and network forensic capabilities to develop information regarding Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs) for threat actors and malware, which can be shared amongst other internal teams.
- Leverage practical experience to develop methodologies for proactive hunting of threat actors in the absence of alerting or rules-based appliances.
- Conduct detailed analysis of systems where breaches of critical IT infrastructure may have occurred and provide root cause analysis, impact assessments and rapid response to aid detection of those responsible and make recommendations to assist prevention of similar incidents.
- Develop processes and techniques for forensic analysis of emerging architecture in support of critical investigations.
- Assist with the development of in-house training programs to ensure world class high-tech investigation standards.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment.