The Firmwide Regulatory Reporting & Analysis (FRRA) team resides within Corporate Finance. The group is responsible for the execution and delivery against the Firm’s regulatory reporting requirements to its U.S. regulators. The team has end-to-end responsibility for US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing, including the design, implementation, and oversight of the execution, analysis, control and governance frameworks. Its mandate includes determining the appropriate investment in people, processes and technology to improve the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the Firm’s US regulatory reporting and capital stress testing submissions, as well as the implementation of new requirements and guidelines as they are published.
The objectives of the FRRA Team are to provide leadership on all aspects of US regulatory reporting and Firmwide capital stress-testing, including both internal and regulatory requirements.
The Business Control Officer (BCO) supports control programs which mitigate operating risk across functions by proactively identifying and resolving operational risk exposures. Specifically, the Business Control Officer will assist in the assessment of the end-to-end control environment through the execution of control programs such as Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), SOX, Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR) Testing, and development of metrics and reporting for review at various control and governance forums etc.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure the execution of the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process
- Administer the execution of the SOX Program, ensuring completion of the scoping process, testing and SOX data quality
- Manage execution of required CCAR testing process
- Identify existing gaps or control weaknesses in current processes, leverage best practices and provide cohesive alternatives to strengthen controls and eliminate deficiencies
- Manage control agenda projects such as deep dives and changes to existing control process
- Manage BCC/GFCC processes and reporting
- Create and manage production and review of Operational Risk metrics for scorecards, presentations, BCC meetings etc…
- Coordinate Internal/External Audit requests, calendar, and Cross-LOB Quality Assurance (QA) processes
- Manage UT inventory
- Own Resiliency Plan coordination and testing
- Ensure FORCE system is updated and maintained with all control program related details
- Manage FRRA Issues/Actions Plans, SOX testing, RCSA documentation and production of reports, as necessary
- Assist with other related tasks and projects, as appropriate