This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
· Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
· Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
· Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
· A solid understanding of VMWare virtual server infrastructure and its underpinning architecture components in a very large scale enterprise environment.
· System administrator level knowledge (Windows / Linux) with a good conceptual understanding of Active Directory and middleware components.
· Strong technical leadership focused around service deliver & management with a drive to foster cross functional relationships.
· Track record in delivering innovative strategic solutions
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.