CIB – Investor Services – Custody & Fund Services Product Development:
Product Developer Custody Transformation Program – Associate
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB):
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Custody & Fund Services:
J.P. Morgan Custody - global leader with $22 trillion in assets under custody, provides Institutional investors access to markets worldwide for the settlement, safekeeping and asset servicing of securities, along with ancillary services such as Foreign Exchange and Liquidity Solutions. J.P. Morgan’s Custody and Fund Services (C&FS) business is comprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing, Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets for traditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities in more than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well as securities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment services.
Custody Product Development:
The role of Product Development is to partner across all functional areas (e.g. Product Management, Business Control, Legal, Operations, Technology, etc.) to set the strategic direction of the Custody business, evolve the business end-to-end and ensure that the supporting operating model and technology infrastructure deliver the product effectively and efficiently.
The multi-year Custody Transformation Program (CTP) is a highly visible, high profile project that will deliver to an end-to-end strategic business model. The end state platform will be a service based model providing an efficient, robust and globally consistent operating model for securities that is adaptable, automated and utilizes risk based exception processing based on industry standards.
- Become established as Subject Matter Expert for core custody services
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of existing product capabilities and map them against securities services industry trends to identify the best features to be developed as part of the transformation
- Design and document in detail end-state process maps/process flows and requirements to build a scalable, efficient, market leading service offering, leveraging the deep subject matter expertise in core services
- Work closely with other product, technology and operations teams to ensure successful development and implementation of new products and product / service enhancements
- Ensure that as part of the design test requirements are documented to help the QA team build automated testing tools
- Support the implementation and rollout of new components, managing feedback and implementing additional enhancements based on priorities
- Escalate proactively any issues/risk in partnership with operations and technology
- Deep subject matter expertise and experience in core custody services
- Strong change management skills, demonstrating ownership and accountability for project deliverables
- Disciplined approach to control and process management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with the ability to define and implement business change
- Excellent verbal and written communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Track record of partnership across multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize effectively and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong Microsoft (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) skills