CIB – Treasury Services Client Service Team Lead - Vice President - Malaysia
Transaction Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
The Client Service & Implementation (“CS&I”) Team Lead is responsible for ensuring that JPMorgan Chase offers the highest standard of Client Service and Implementation support to clients. The principle objective is to provide oversight for the team in their daily activities and act as a point of escalation across all aspects of Service and Implementation delivery, ensuring tasks are completed promptly and with a high degree of quality and efficiency.
The Team Lead will act as a senior point of contact for clients relating to issue and escalation management and partner with Sales regarding Request for Proposals requiring Service and Implementation representation.
The Team Lead will ensure key risk and governance controls are maintained and represent Service and Implementation with business partners in Sales, Product and Operations across business management and risk forums.
The Team Lead will ensure that productivity targets are met and drive the differentiation agenda across our top clients and the Shared Service Centre support model. This will be supported through Annual Client Service Reviews and Client Onboarding Surveys and identifying client satisfaction gaps and opportunities and developing an appropriate execution strategy.
• Responsible for the overall performance of the country CS&I KPIs, metrics and business objectives
• Act as the country CS&I escalation point for external clients and internal business partners
• Responsible for people management: recruitment, retention and coaching of CS&I team members
• Conduct regular performance evaluation, identify training and implement team development needs
• Strong risk governance across the team - ensure risk/compliance guidelines are followed at all times and create risk awareness within the team
• Eliminate exception and manual processes
• Conduct regular reviews of the country CS&I process and procedures
• Understand regulatory impact on our clients and the CS&I process & procedures, ensure proper escalation, tracking and management of risk related issues
• Support the rollout of new products, system enhancements in the country as related to CS&I
• Support CS&I transformation initiatives and work closely with regional/global CS&I partners
• Represent CS&I in country management meetings and provide CS&I business updates
• Ensure consistency of CS&I delivery in line with the JP Morgan model, regional & global direction
• Support country TS management in delivering business goals
• Provide monthly reporting of business and performance updates across CS&I deliverables
• Timely escalation of major issues to regional CS&I managers and key business partners
• Achieve and maintain high levels of Client Satisfaction (as per defined targets)
• Assign client portfolios to team members in line with the global client segmentation model
• Provide Client Service support in the implementation of preventative measures from post-incident reviews and root cause analysis.
• Work with business partners to coordinate changes and updates to policies & procedures where gaps and new processes have been identified as part of the post-incident management reviews.
• Understand clients’ business to help identify solutions, client efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
• Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement, and process improvements
• Manage one-off projects as they pertain to specific client issues and products.
• Oversee and run Service Quality Reports and use the data to understand and analyze client's payment activities, patterns and provide operational efficiency recommendations
• Ensure disciplines are maintained across the team in recording client interactions in Service Portal for all client interactions and within specific targets
• Participate in and support TS initiative, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 5-8+ years professional experience, including team management. Service, Implementation, Operations, Product or Sales background preferred.
• Fluent written and spoken in English plus at least one Asian language.
• Client facing experience and interaction across various industries – Corporate/MNC’s, Financial Institutions and knowledge of Shared Service Centre models is fundamental to the role.
• Strong leadership and escalation management skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work across multiple business and operational groups.
• Proven ability to develop and deliver execution strategies aligned to business and client differentiation initiatives.
• People and team management experience is a prerequisite to the role.
• Excellent time management and proven ability to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines.
• Strong business management skills and liaison with senior management on performance benchmarking and business target delivery.
• Risk and control, regulatory and compliance experience is an advantage.
• Self starter, takes initiative and proactively seeks opportunities to improve processes.
• Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) at operational and senior management level.
• Cash Management knowledge preferred.
• A full working knowledge of Transaction Services systems and tools would be an advantage
• Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness
• Skilled in Microsoft Project, Excel, Viseo and Powerpoint, together with reporting analytics
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.