Deposit and Payment Services, Centralized Transaction Operations, Deposit Review Operations combines banking operations, technology, and project management functions that support many of our lines of business, as well as firm-wide initiatives. Deposit Review Operations (DRO) performs negotiability reviews and endorsement verifications on checks deposited at self-service channels such as Chase ATMs, eATMs and through Quick Deposit (QD). The group ensures customer deposits are processed accurately and timely while maintaining a high level of defense against potentially fraudulent items.
Responsible for directing work flow duties of approximately 30 associates performing deposit review functions. Ensures that department SLA commitments are met, associate's training and process questions are addressed, and technical and procedure improvements are identified and implemented.
Evening Shift 4:00PM to 12:30AM.
The ideal candidate will be able to fulfil the following:
• Advanced level specialist role supporting business operations
• May support business processes, provide support to customer-facing teams, provide location support, or perform basic operations duties
• Approach escalated problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate outcome
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
• Conduct research
• Critical thinking and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
• Acts as a peer coach and/or technical expert and assists others in understanding or completing assignments
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Computer skills
• Research skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Recognized leadership ability
• LOB knowledge
• Business process and procedure knowledge
• Subject matter expert within function
• Business applications knowledge
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.