Responsible for the review, approval and input of legal and product documentation to the documentation workflow and retention databases. Resolves routine questions and escalations that may arise while scanning and indexing documents in the workflow. Works under minimal general supervision on document assignments, special projects and miscellaneous activities within the department. Adheres to high quality work that falls within pre-established departmental service-level-agreements.
Typical Job Duties:
· Verify documents received from clients, enter them into tracking system
· Validate the integrity of documentation prior to entering them into the database
· Return discrepancies to submitters/ requestors
· Scan and index all documents accurately meeting all SLAs
· Perform additional research as requested
· Accurately track exceptions into tracking system
· Work closely with managers to provide feedback to improve DIMS workflow process
· Work closely with internal colleagues and other team members to maximize performance of DIMS and other client onboarding initiatives
· Comprehend the process of researching, reviewing and compiling standard client authorization and product documents for product families as required
Qualifications – Internal
· Minimum 3-5 years banking experience as a contract associate.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
· Paralegal Certificate preferred
· Knowledge of corporate documentation, terminology, and legal concepts and procedures.
· Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus
· Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organization skills.
· Detail oriented and methodical
· Proven ability to independently identify, analyze and resolve issues.
· Ability to report on volume and metrics for records indexed.
· Ability to work well under pressure, exercise good judgment, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
· Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Client relationship
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.