· Implementing RESTful services using Java and Spring Boot
· Designing database models, both relational and document-based/NoSQL
· Developing in a microservice architecture
· Web UI Automation tools
· DevOps toolset including Confluence, JIRA, Maven, Git, Jenkins & Splunk
· Acumen for problem solving and technical analysis
· Agile or Scrum experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering preferred, or comparable work experience
· Individual empowerment, quality and continuous improvement built into team's culture
· Build on top of a streamlined architecture and leverage reusable components
· Join a growing program where we upgrade our skills & promote from within
· Develop your technical abilities, knowledge and methodologies
· Work with a strong technology leadership team that understands the different application development functions, stakeholders and their interests
· Collaborate closely with our cross-functional team in a strong Agile environment
· Participate in local, regional & global code-a-thons, with the freedom to choose what to work on during those events
a. Competitive salary
b. Career mobility & technology innovation
c. Discounted stock purchase program
d. Top-notch health care benefits packages
e. Employer match of retirement contributions
f. State-of-the-art workplaces & networking events
g. Many more++
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.