J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank and Chase Wealth Management in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business.
The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of Chase customers through Chase Investment Advisors. The J.P. Morgan Securities Client Service Center’s mission is to create a great client experience and help individuals across all 50 U.S states to save and invest wisely. The group works in a team environment to assist clients with service over the telephone and serves as experts on our online platform, such as Chase.com
This individual will be responsible for direct mail production of CWM Servicing letters. This entails managing supplier resources for print, personalization, lettershop & logistics for timely completion of direct mail programs. This also includes providing guidelines for development of materials that meet schedule, cost and budgetary goals, manufacturing and postal requirements. Individual will provide subject matter expertise and will interface with CWM colleagues, internal and external suppliers.
Responsibilities include overall production management of mail, issue management, metrics reporting, cost reporting, and assisting in developing process improvement and cost saving initiatives.
Core responsibilities include:
- Oversee printing and direct mail production schedules effectively to meet and surpass business expectations. Control, organize and monitor flow of print material projects.
- Provide schedules, reporting and guidance to stakeholders to improve production efficiency and cost.
- Proactively manage and own the print production space, escalate issues when appropriate. Coordinate and manage workflow throughout multiple vendor, agency and production relationships.
- Utilize quality controls and perform quality reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Supplier Management across multiple locations in all aspects of print and direct mail production
- Assemble, review and disseminate supplier instructions and assignments.
- Inventory monitoring, reduction and management.
- Manage postage and adhere to postal regulations.
- Review, manage and process invoicing for print production and inventory.
- Partner with print supplier and colleagues to ensure proper retention of all mailings.
- Limit and manage risk to the firm and stakeholders.
- Ensure process adherence and drive process improvement
- Research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of direct mail production or related experience required.
- Knowledge of direct mail production, offset and digital printing, lettershop & imaging technology, data processing, postal requirements and related industry standards is required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a solutions oriented partner.
- Be an agent of change, capable of modifying and adapting to a changing work environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.