Key Requirements for the Role
• Hands-on business focused technology agnostic developer who enjoys collaborative code development and problem solving and comfortable learning new technology
• Will work on JPMC’s in-house Athena Platform for consolidation of various applications using Athena
• A very strong communicator work as part of a global team
• Develop a good understanding of End to End business processes
• Good at applying agile practices and a good understanding of Object Oriented programming & design patterns. Able to write the test cases.
• Code Review; clearly organize code and comment where necessary, to facilitate the peer review process. Whenever a code is checked in; ensure it is better than previous version in terms of efficiency or coding standard
• Exposure to Python is welcome
• Programming experience in at least one OO language (Java)
• Finance or Investment Banking experience is a plus
• Numerical literacy and a good understanding of financial modeling, P&L, and risk. An understanding of the credit derivatives business is a plus.
• A precise thought process and an ability to break a large problem into smaller parts.
• Experience tuning high-performance algorithms.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.