Resource will be responsible for conducting Global Treasury product/business controller role for Mexico.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Demonstrable understanding of financial products and its balance sheet impacts;
· Understanding of US GAAP and MX GAAP;
· Knowledge of Finance function, processes & technology platforms;
· Ability to network and leverage subject matter experts (SMEs) across LOBs and functional lines;
· Ensure appropriate and timely escalation of issues;
· Results driven professional without compromising control;
· MS Office package (advanced knowledge of MS Excel is expected);
· Advanced level in English and Spanish native speaker.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.