JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. CB Client On-boarding (CBCO) is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client on-boarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Banking Client On-boarding Director, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and work independently with little supervision. They will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. They will have the ability to exercise sound judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Some responsibilities may involve confidential information and working with a variety of key partners at various levels of the organization.
• Manage daily operations for the Head of CBCO; exhibit ownership in managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
• Monitors and responds to incoming correspondence and phone calls while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
• Effectively manage internal and external related activities such as meetings and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality
• Coordinates and participates in meetings and offsite conferences; prepares presentations and other materials, ensures catering and transportation are completed, assists in maintaining organizational charts and Executive bios, transcribes meeting minutes and summaries as needed and provides appropriate meeting follow-ups as required
• Reconciles expenses; processing invoices and Travel & Expense claims while adhering to guidelines and arrange multifaceted domestic and international travel
• Ensure staff is supported when onboarding or offboarding employees; requesting for equipment setup and system access
• Communicate with senior management and resolve conflict through broad decision making
• Communicate professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization verbally and through high quality, concise emails senior management regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners such as other administrative assistants while creating a collaborative environment
• Update/edit Excel or PowerPoint presentations to key senior partners, as requested
• Lead, coordinate and execute on internal ad hoc projects, as requested
• Ability to lead and influence without having positional authority
• Strong team-orientation, interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop strong client relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3-5 years of corporate experience
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency with the project management lifecycle