J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, performs fund services for institutional clients and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Operations Fund Accounting Manager will lead a Fund service team responsible for ensuring high quality services across all mutual fund product offerings provided by Global Fund Services. The successful candidate will partner with the technology, operations and product teams to own the overall delivery of services provided to our clients. . The successful candidate will lead a team with a focus on client oversight and reporting. The manager will drive client issue resolution, ensure proper execution on client deliverables, communicate client status updates and provide KPIs to senior management to ensure appropriate escalation and prioritization of all client issues.
The incumbent will also be accountable for building and maintaining a network of partners throughout the Corporate Investment Bank operational and service delivery organizations in order to promote client focus and drive overall service quality.
To be successful, the candidate must have a strong sense of ownership and understanding of 40 act deliverables, and a working knowledge of accounting deliverables for Fund Accounting, Tax, Compliance and Financial Reporting services.
· Global Distributed Operating Model Management
· Work with Technology, Operations and Stakeholders to determine process improvements and strategic direction, including development of and monitoring of ROI.
· Daily BAU Query Management and Resolution
· Responsible for Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation
· Coordinate Client Requested Changes to Operating Model and Reporting
· Responsible for Client Behavior changes associated with all JP Morgan’s services and initiatives/programs
· Lead and coordinate client service reviews, MI meetings/client workshops and represent JP Morgan at industry events.
· Coordinate Client Fund Launches and Migrations for all JP Morgan FSO services
· Successful delivery of all Client Adhoc Reporting
· Coordinate Client and Audit Management Time Table Financial Reporting and Tax Cycles
· Support Audit Comments on Draft Financial Statements
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search or update your profile.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Need disability related assistance?
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please click here.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" supplemental poster.
Click here to view our U.S. Pay Transparency Policy.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.